In support of the current governmental restrictions, as well as CDC and Ohio Health Department recommendations and guidelines, English Pines Bed and Breakfast has made the following modifications to support social distancing, reduce congestion in common areas, and help keep our guests and our family safe while Ohio reopens during the pandemic:
- During check-in, we are asking one person per room to collect room keys and pay the bill while the rest of the party remains outside with luggage.
- Rooms will be serviced until 2:00 and only while the room is vacant. If you do not wish to have your room serviced, please hang the Privacy sign on your door.
- To reduce congestion, breakfast will be served 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- During busy times, we may have to stagger guests’ use of the dining room.
- Since the Ohio Health Department does not allow buffets, breakfast orders will be taken from the kitchen by our staff.
- A second coffee station will be located in the foyer. Tea and decaffeinated coffee will only be available in the breakfast room.
- Frequently touched surfaces in common areas will be disinfected regularly.
- Please be aware of maintaining social distancing with employees and other guests outside of your party.
- HEPPA air filters have been installed in our central air systems.
We GREATLY appreciate your support and patience during this unusual time.